Along the way I started taking yoga from a new hot yoga studio in town, Blissful Spirits Hot Yoga. All of the instructors there were so incredibly supportive and loving. They made all of us feel like part of a family. When I found out that they are conducting their own challenge- the 90 Day Challenge, I decided "why the hell not!" and hopped on board.
The rules are a little simpler (not easier- simpler).
5 Yoga classes a week for 90 days. Doubles (more than one in a day) don't count. No exceptions.
While participating in this challenge, I will blog about it for my own benefit. I will sometimes blog a little about what I'm eating, how I'm feeling at the end of the day, if I'm having difficulties, etc. I will also post a before picture and an after picture.
The challenge officially starts on February 7th! See you all then!
-Jenni
No comments:
Post a Comment